Piaggio has just unveiled new electric-assist pedal bikes.
Wi-Bikes come in two classic styles – Comfort and Active
- 250W electric engine – designed and produced by Piaggio in Italy
- three levels adjustable from the handlebars: Eco, Tour and Power – reaching a maximum assisted speed of 25 km/h
- compact motor is located in the centre, and the battery is behind the seat tube – Wi-Bike features perfect stability and handling
- Bluetooth connection to your smartphone
- Charge your smartphone through a USB port on the display. The lithium-ion battery has a life of 120 km in Eco-mode
- Fitted with an integrated GPS/GSM system
The Comfort model offers adjustable handlebars and seat, luggage rack and tyres for asphalt and mixed terrain.
Fitted with hydraulic suspension forks, a cushioned saddle, ergonomic hand-grips and adjustable parts, it provides optimal comfort in all conditions. Minimal design in black or white.
read more at the Piaggio Wi-Bike website
content from Piaggio